(+1 ) 647-513-4107‬ info@raiimmigrationservices.com

Family Class


Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

Services and information: Who can apply, how to apply, forms, fees and processing times

  • Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children
  • Sponsor your parents and grandparents
  • Sponsor your relatives
  • Visit your children or grandchildren
  • Sponsor your adopted child
  • Information for sponsored spouses or partners

Identify abuse or neglect and get help if you are being abused.