(+1 ) 647-513-4107‬ info@raiimmigrationservices.com

How to Immigrate to Canada

Anyone can submit an immigration application on their own. However, RIS will leverage years of experience to ensure that no details are missed and every possible option is explored for your immigration to Canada.

Apply for Canadian Immigration

Apply to move to Canada as a permanent resident, worker, student, or to visit temporarily. Become a Canadian citizen or enter Canada with a criminal record.

Study Permit

A Canadian post-secondary education is not only valuable from an educational and career point of view — it is also a popular route to Canadian permanent residence. RIS can help with the student visa process and Settlement Services.

Express Entry

Express Entry (EE) is an online immigration application system. It allows people to submit a profile and be considered as a skilled immigrant. Candidates with the highest rankings are invited to apply for permanent residency.

Temporary Residence

A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

Business Investment

Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that are innovative, can create jobs for Canadians and can compete on a global scale.

Provincial Nominee

This program is for workers who have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory, want to live in that province, and want to become permanent residents of Canada.

Family Class

Did you know that your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen.

Happy customers from around the World.

“RIS helped me with my Student Visa as well as provided me with Settlement Services for when I arrived in Canada.

— Kasan Perera

Get Started

Start with a consultation